High speed manual counting coin machine
About this Machine
– Coin range: Ø15 to Ø40mm diameter
– 1 to 3.5 mm thick
– Counting speed for Ø15mm diameter parts: up to 8000 parts/minute
– Inductive counting sensor
– Manual adjustment of the machine (diameter and thickness)
– Range of preset parts in batches: 1 to 1,000,000 parts
– Gamme de pièces préréglées par lots : 1 à 1 000 000 de pièces
– Electronic board and counter with control buttons
– Power supply: 220 VAC single-phase
– Power: less than 400W – Weight: 250 kg
– Dimensions: 900x900x550 (length x width x height)
– Dry contact for upstream connection of feeding equipment (vibrating hopper / conveyor with hopper)
– Dry contact for connecting the bagging machine downstream
– Easy to clean and maintain
Circulation coin counting machines: high speed distribution and counting
VELEC SYSTEMS circulation coin counting machines are designed and developed to align at high speed a bulk of disordered coins into a continuous ordered flow. Their principles are based on centrifugal force, which makes them versatile, robust and easy to use.
Circulation coin counting machines, adaptable to all types of coins.
Circulation coin counting machines are most often installed upstream of your primary packaging system, your vertical bagger.
Depending on your application, the products are then distributed, counted and batched in plastic bags (70 to 250 microns) or fabric bags. These bags can then be placed in wooden or cardboard boxes. Also, a weigher can be installed to re-check your bags, and then a palletizing robot.
Adapted ergonomics with a small footprint.
Square meters are expensive and the available space is often limited. Circulation coin counting machines respond perfectly to this constraint since they fit into the smallest of spaces.
The machines and the entire line remain at ground level, which guarantees ease of use, supervision and maintenance.
Robust and tailor-made machines to maximize your lines efficiency.
Robustness being the first criterion of acceptability of a machine in the production of coins, the design of our machines is purified to the maximum with robust parts meeting the specifications.
And since each customer is unique, we are happy to study their needs down to the last detail to adapt the machine to their own requirements and maximize their performance.
@2019 VELEC Systems – All Rights Reserved
Legalities | VELEC Systems Food